Click on any of the blue links to see more....
- Manchester Fundraising
The school Council have decided to raise funds for the families in Manchester that have been affected by the recent bombing.
- Literacy and Numeracy Tests at school, 3rd-10th May.
Children take national literacy and numeracy tests to check how well our children are doing
- School Council Announces Annual Charity
After a lengthy process, lead by Borderbrook School Council, and involving all the pupils in the school, this years chosen charity has been announced.
- Our Playgroup Childcare Inspection Report from CSSIW .
The latest CSSIW Inspection Report on Borderbrook Community Playgroup was published on 10th November 2016 and we are extremely proud of their assessment of our service.
- Easyfundraising is helping us to raise money
The total donations that we have raised through this website is currently £212.73 !
- Kirsty Williams, Welsh Education Secretary has been invited to visit our schools
Mrs Green, our headteacher has invited Kirsty Williams to visit our schools, following the education secretaries' commitment to support rural schools in Wales, and provide grants for small schools.
- St Asaphs Visit
The children had a highly informative and engaging visit to St Asaphs cathedral
- Jumble Sale
Our Jumble Sale had so many lovely things donated, our customers got lots of bargains!
- Harvest Festival Service
All the seats were taken this year at Chapel to celebrate the Harvest with the Children of Borderbrook.
- Tesco and PTA Tombola and Bag Pack was a great success
Tesco's Whitchurch and the PTA raised £428.09 at the tombola and bag packing day on Friday 14th October