Hello, welcome to Borderbrook School.
Borderbrook AVC Primary is an exciting and innovative school that is committed to giving the children and families of the local area the very best opportunities. Our Church School is a unique place; it has an individual identity where a child-centred learning approach is combined with a rich range of learning and creative educational experiences. The children are at the heart of every decision we make to ensure that they are happy, confident and that the opportunities provided for them are relevant to their needs both now and in the future
We are proud of our standards of behaviour and work, and are totally committed to the full development of all children by offering them the very best start to their formal education; we ensure that children can foster a passion for learning and curiosity that will help to develop high aspirations and a lifetime of memories. Our class sizes are deliberately small to ensure the very best for your children.
I hope that this website will give you as much information as possible about our school, the staff and the many activities that our children enjoy through our curriculum. It will grow over time as we add more information, but can never replace the first-hand experience of coming to visit us. I would be delighted to show you around our wonderful school and answer any questions that you may have. If you would like to know more, please call 01948 770676 or use the Contact Us form and I will personally respond to you.
Take a look at our video below, where our children show you around and tell you more about what it is like to be a pupil in Borderbrook.
Hello and welcome to our brand new Website!
- We currently use Facebook to keep our community in touch with the latest news from the school. Take a look for yourself and don't forget to like the page so that you can stay in touch.
- Borderbrook school recently had an extremely successful Church inspection.
- Children from years 3-6 had another amazing trip to this outdoor education centre
- Borderbrook school joined the community in Tallarn Green for fun in the sun and raised a whopping £531 for the school fund too!
- The school Council have decided to raise funds for the families in Manchester that have been affected by the recent bombing.