Our children and staff use a dedicated website called Hwb to access educational tools and materials to enhance their learning and growth. Every child is given personal login details to use this incredible resource.
Introduction to Hwb
Hwb, the National Digital Learning Platform, hosts a national collection of digital tools and resources to support learning and teaching in Wales.
Hwb has been developed in line with the following key principles:
- to support a national approach to planning and delivery
- to enable the sharing of skills, methods and resources between teachers in Wales
- to support teaching and learning in Welsh and English
- to offer equal access to free, classroom focused tools and resources for all teachers and learners in Wales.
Hwb enables learners and teachers to access online resources anywhere, at any time, from a range of devices. It also provides tools to help teachers create and share their own resources and assignments. The collection includes:
- tools and resources created or commissioned by the Welsh Government and/or its agents
- tools and resources licensed or bought by the Welsh Government
- tools and resources made available by trusted sources
- resources created by teachers.