- Gwella Inspection of Church in Wales Schools Report December 2017
Gwella Inspection of Church in Wales Schools Report December 2017
10 January 2018 (by admin)
Borderbrook school recently had an extremely successful Church inspection.
The Gwella inspection report was received on the 4th December 2017, following a two day inspection in November. The main highlight was the recognition of our Headteacher as having excellent effectiveness in leadership and management. All the other parameters for inspection were classified as 'good'.
Some other highlights of the Gwella inspection report include the following quotes:
"The effectiveness of the leadership and management of the school as a church school is Excellent."
"Borderbrook incorporates its church school status naturally into all aspects of school life, enjoying very good links with the church and the community it serves. There is a strong ethos of love and care within the school. "
"Once you cross the threshold of Borderbrook school you are immediately aware of its special Christian character, which lies at the heart of all its work."
• The excellent behaviour, and attitude of the children.
• The excellent moral development of the children.
• The children of Borderbrook are well supported by all adults to secure their full potential.
• The high standard of Collective Worship
• The good use that is made of I.C.T. to support Religious Education and Collective Worship."